Interlock Pool Deck
Interlock pavers are a great option for pool decks. The versatility of interlock allows for infinite design possibilities helping you achieve the picture-perfect pool. We are also able to make interlock pavers a permeable surface with the help of Romex jointing sand. Permeable paving is a great option for yards with pools that are smaller and have limited green space.
Benefits of Installing Interlock Pavers
Increases property value and the curb appeal of your home
Durable surface that will last for decades
Can be constructed to be permeable and assist with stormwater management (permeable paving)
Creates an excellent environment for pets and kids to play on
Endless design and color possibilities
How are Interlock Pavers Installed in Ontario?
1. Demolition existing surface and excavate 6”- 18” from grade (Soil conditions will determine require dept). Haul materials for recycling.
2. Compact Native Soil . Add lime or portland cement if there are signs of cohesive soil.
3. Install Geo-Textile
4. Install 3/4 Crushed Stone (Dense Grade) or Clear Stone (Open Grade) depending on the site's drainage need. 4”- 6” for Pedestrian areas or 8”- 12” for vehicular areas
5. Ensure a slope of 1% to 2%
6. Compact Base Rock to 98% Standard Proctor Density
7. Install 1” of high-Performance Bedding (1/4 Clear Stone).
8. Align pavers using a string line. Lay pavers outward maintaining a consistent joint between each paver.
9. Install Polymeric Joint Sand if installed on dense grade. Install Romex for open grade installation.
10. Use a Plate compactor to compact the sand or Romex down into the paver joints.
11. Apply a water mist onto pavers